Share |

Feb 8, 2009

As Long As We Still Young

I can confidently state that I still young, unless I am not sure whether I still belong to "teenager" category or not. So, what? What I want to underline here is.... the fact that I still young and perhaps some of you, guys and gals who read this are still young too.. I mean, we, as the young people and young generation should express our gratitude by using this time as well as we can. When we made a mistake in this young age, it can affect our future, bad future is in our threshold if we did it.
Ha ha ha ha... Again and again,,, I act as if I am the most wise person in this world.



Just take it easy, dude... Actually what I want to say and stress is... ENJOY your young periode as long as you can inhale it. It wont be happen twice (except you believe in reincarnation theory). When you old, your hair, your skin, your face, your body shape wouldn't look like this anymore. It would be so... horrible at that hideous moment. That firm skin would be... GONE!! That beautiful hair would be... FADE AWAY. The power that you have now... would be so LOW. And that's why, take your time and enjoy your life. And this is like what I'm doing, I really like to wear a very attractive outfit. Not just simply casual and ordinary. Until my seniors in campus gave "Miss Nu Rave" title to me. At first, I didn't get what the heck "Miss Nu Rave" means. But now I know the reason. It was because of my extraordinary clothes that I used to wear. It wouldn't be extraordinary if I lived in Japan, Hongkong, or Korea. But the thing is... I live in Indonesia. Ha ha ha ha...
Fashion will die, but STYLE will last forever.


Come on baby, when you finally get old one day, you won't be able to wear those attractive and gaudy clothes again. I mean you can, with people around you laughing at you. When you're old, you won't be able to dance actively and attractively again. You're shocking pink wedges won't suit your feet again, you're green eyeshadow won't be looked great in your make up, those big earrings can't decorate your ears anymore, and you won't be able to color your hair in blue. Ha ha ha... I bet you don't have this courage to do this in that oldy age. So, take your times and relax... Enjoy your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment, please?