Share |

Nov 23, 2009

Heels



I swear that I really want some heels. I am so craving for them. And yeah, I just found a cool fashion site (a kind of online shop) that provides very cool and stylish item. The name of the online shop is www.modcloth.com One of the cool item is the Forget-me Knot Heels as the picture above. It is $159.99. And so yeah, for Indonesian like me, it must be expensive. The first time I browsed this site, I was kind of surprised and excited by seeing so many good stuff. Maybe I could say that all the things that they sell are great, especially the shoes (and its not a promotion). He he XD

And there is another cool fashion blog I recommend for you guys. www.leblogdebetty.com is a great one. And in October posting, I found another heels that I really want. Here is the picture




She said that the label is Sigerson Morrison shoes. Is anyone of you guys know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comment, please?